Saturday, February 20, 2021

Playing with my new toys!

Bought myself some covid-comfort gifts a few months ago. First off the amazing AA3000+ made by Hese. It is a hybrid of two prototype Amigas. The AA3000 and the A3000+ meaning it has AGA and a DSP. For more info on the latter I point you to A1K.org.

Secondly, as I was toying with CAMD in the latest ScummVM sources (back then 2.2) and I needed something to actually test it (and was sold by some of the ScummVM plus MIDI movies on the internet). So I bought myself a Roland SC-55 MKII all the way from Japan. Finding a correct power supply took longer than expected, but the result is cool IMHO.


Further specs of this AA3000+ is a CSMK2 running on 55MHz, a Ragnarok PPC card running on 800MHz and some card that cannot be named with 128MB gfx RAM.

Shown are "Day of the Tentacle" and "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream".

No comments:

Post a Comment